Feel Good In Those Summer Clothes!
It’s an innovative way to contour your body by freezing unwanted fat away with no surgery or downtime. With over 2 million CoolSculpting treatments performed worldwide, people everywhere are getting a better view of themselves, thanks to the one-of-a-kind CoolSculpting procedure.
The idea that cold can selectively affect fat led to the innovative cooling process developed by scientists at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
- The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is FDA-cleared and contours the body by safely and effectively freezing away unwanted fat for good without surgery or downtime.
- The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to normal activities immediately.
It’s a common misconception that weight loss and fat reduction are the same thing however they are not. When we lose weight, our fat cells become smaller, but the number of fat cells remains the same. When we gain weight, those fat cells become larger again.
- Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting technology uses controlled cooling (Cryolipolysis) to target and kill only these fat cells.
- In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body.
- Treated fat cells, once eliminated from the body, are gone for good.
The CoolSculpting procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in the treated areas. Why is this process important? Fat cells that are no longer there can’t get bigger. Once treated fat cells are eliminated through the CoolSculpting procedure they are gone for good. Whether or not you weigh less, you’ll be thinner and your clothes will fit better, feel better, and look better.